My Weight Loss Journey: Firm Foundations
I've been blogging about the mindset of weight loss for a while now so I thought it was time to share my personal journey with you. Over the next few blogs I'll share the steps I took, my thought process and the mindset I used to lose weight for the last time.
Today is all about getting started and the mindset of getting started and how to lay firm foundations:
In the video we cover the three things you need to lay firm foundations for successful weight loss.
1) Mirror Moment
- Facing the reality of the situation.
- No excuses
- No judgement
- Taking Ownership
2) Understand the real cause
- Asking for help
- Observing your own behaviour
- What need isn't being met?
- Identify the real problem
3) Make a decision
- Yes/No answer
- Will I allow myself to go for it?
If you have any comments or questions leave them below or on the Facebook page.